Tuesday, November 23, 2010

In The beeginning!

November 23, 2010

Well this is my first post.  I would like to say I am excited to begin this blog and my new adventure into the world of beekeeping.  I have learned so much in the past months by reading blogs and watching youtube and have decided to post my experiences for future beeks to read and learn.

So my subject is In The Beeginning. I choose the topic because first I believe in God and Jesus as my Lord and Savior.  So I thought it would be appropriate to start with the creation in the beginning .  I do believe that God created all and Honey Bees are a good example that God is our creator.  Honey Bees can not function without either of the Queen, Drones or Workers.  For them to survive, you must have all three.  So God made these wonderful creatures at the same time to survive and thrive.  This can not be possible thru evaluation. 

I am in the process of building my hives and in early spring I will receive my bees that I will transfer into my hives.

No comments:

Post a Comment